Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up creepy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Creepy" is something that causes an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease.
Creepy may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Creepy (band), an indie rock/pop punk band
- Creepy (film), a 2016 Japanese film
- Creepy (magazine), a horror comics magazine published from 1964-1983
- Creepy Crespi (1918-1990), American Major League Baseball player
- Creepy, nickname of Alvin Karpis (1907-1979), Canadian-born American gangster
- Creepy, nickname of John Crawley (born 1971), English cricketer
- "Uncle Creepy", nickname of Ian McCall (born 1984), American mixed martial artist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creepy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.