Crete Monee Community Unit School District 201U
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015)|
|Crete-Monee School District 201-U|
|1500 South Sangamon Street
Crete, Illinois, Will County, 60417
|Superintendent||Nathaniel Cunningham, Jr.|
|Students and staff|
Crete-Monee Community Unit School District 201 U, more commonly known as District 201U, is a unified public school district located in Crete, Illinois, in the south suburbs of Chicago, Illinois, United States. It serves the communities of Crete, University Park, Monee and parts of Park Forest. The district provides education for children from Pre-Kindergarten through 12th Grade.
As of 2015, there are ten facilities in the district:
- Balmoral Elementary
- Coretta Scott King Magnet School
- Crete Elementary
- Crete-Monee Early Childhoold Center
- Crete-Monee High School
- Crete-Monee Middle School
- Crete-Monee Sixth Grade Center
- Monee Education Center
- Monee Elementary
- Talala Elementary
Students in the district attend kindergarten through fifth grade at local elementary schools. They then go to the Sixth Grade Center, followed by the Middle School. Gifted students may apply to be in the magnet school from kindergarten through eighth grade. All students attend Crete-Monee High School from ninth to twelfth grade.
- "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Crete Monee Cusd 201u". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved 10 November 2015.
- "Schools in District". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved 10 November 2015.
|This Illinois school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|