From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Crime wave)
|Look up crimewave in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crime Wave may refer to:
- An increase in crime - or perception of an increase in crime - in a particular period and place
- Crime Wave (1954 film), film starring Sterling Hayden
- "Crime Wave" (CSI episode), season 3 episode 8 of CSI Miami
- Crime Wave (book), a collection of short works by James Ellroy
- Crime Wave (1985 film), film aka The Big Crime Wave
- Crimewave, a 1985 film by Sam Raimi
- CrimeWave, a video game developed by Eidos Interactive
- Crime Wave (video game), a video game by Bryan Brandenburg and Bruce Johnson
- "Crimewave" (song), a 2007 song by Crystal Castles and Health
- "Crime Waves", one of The Zeta Project episodes (Season 1)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crime Wave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.