|Genres||Classical, video game|
|Labels||Materia Collective, Azeroth Music, Sumthing Else Music Works|
He has been featured in the God of War video game series, with four tracks on the God of War, four on the God of War II, and five on the God of War III soundtracks. He also composed music for the video game based on the original Battlestar Galactica series, Terminator 3: Redemption, TMNT, Anderson's Cross, Company of Heroes 2, Haze, Splinter Cell: Double Agent (main theme only), Clive Barker's Jericho and is credited with doing additional music for Van Helsing. He is also credited to doing the game score for Hellgate: London in 2007.
Velasco currently collaborates with fellow composer Sascha Dikiciyan and in 2009, they both scored the soundtrack for the game Prototype, along with other projects together. He has also scored tracks for Mass Effect 2 DLC, Borderlands, Tron: Evolution and Mass Effect 3. He has also scored tracks for Zombi U, Enemy Front, Bloodborne, and Battleborn.
- Крис Веласко: интервью на Bakersfield.com
- "Books, Blood, and Barker: An Interview with Cris Velasco". Cinemablend.com. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- В Hellgate: Лондон Объявление
- Профиль композитора при разгоне Ремикс
- "God Of War, Warhammer 40K Composer Scores ZombiU Soundtrack". Cinemablend.com. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- Official website
- Cris Velasco on IMDb
- Cris Velasco on Composing His “Dream Project” – Clive Barker’s Jericho
- TMNT Interview with Cris Velasco and Sascha Dikiciyan
- Cris Velasco Interview at www.reviewgraveyard.com
- Sascha Dikiciyan and Cris Velasco on composing music for video games
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|