From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crisis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A crisis is a traumatic or stressful change for a person, or an unstable and dangerous situation for a society.
Crisis may also refer to:
- Crisis (Fleetway), a British comic
- Crisis (DC Comics), a number of stories in the DC Universe, including:
- Crisis theory, a theory generally associated with Marxian economics
- Financial crisis, a variety of situations in which some financial institutions or assets suddenly lose a large part of their value
- Crisis Magazine, a publication of Sophia Institute Press
- Crisis (TV series), 2014 television series produced for NBC.
- "Crisis", third episode of the 1964 Doctor Who serial Planet of Giants. May also refer to the original recorded version that never aired.
- The alternate title for Kraft Suspense Theatre in syndicated reruns
- "Crisis" (M*A*S*H), a 1974 episode of M*A*S*H
- The Crisis (TV series), 1949 television series on NBC.
- Crisis (1939 film), a documentary about the 1938 Sudeten Crisis
- Crisis (1946 film), a film directed by Ingmar Bergman
- Crisis (1950 film), a film directed by Richard Brooks
- Crisis: Behind a Presidential Commitment, a 1963 documentary directed by Robert Drew
- Crisis (novel), a 2006 novel by Robin Cook
- The Crisis, official magazine of the NAACP
- The Crisis (newspaper), a newspaper published during the first half of the American Civil War by Samuel Medary
- Crisis (band), a defunct punk rock group
- Crisis (Alexisonfire album), a 2006 album by Alexisonfire
- Crisis (Ornette Coleman album), an 1969 album by Ornette Coleman
- Crisis (The Deadweights album), an 1985 album by Deadweights
- Crisis? What Crisis?, a 1975 album by Supertramp
- "Crisis", a 1961 song by Freddie Hubbard from Mosaic (Art Blakey album) and from Ready for Freddie
- "Crisis", a 1978 song by Bob Marley & The Wailers from the album Kaya
- "Crisis", a 1991 song by Fear Factory from Soul of a New Machine
- Existential crisis, when a person doubts if his or her existence has a purpose
- Identity crisis (psychology)
- Midlife crisis, several issues that confront some people aged from 40 to 55
- Quarter-life crisis, a recently coined similar term for 20- to 30-year-olds
- Suicidal crisis
- Crisis (charity) (formerly Crisis at Christmas), a British charity
- Crisis (dynamical systems), the sudden appearance or disappearance of a strange attractor as the parameters of a dynamical system are varied
- The electron beam generator CRYSIS
- The video game Crysis
- Chinese translation of crisis, popular misconception that "crisis" is translated "danger"+"opportunity"
- The Crisis (disambiguation)
- Critical (disambiguation)
- climax (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crisis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.