(Redirected from Crisis (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crisis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A crisis is a traumatic or stressful change for a person, or an unstable and dangerous situation for a society.
Crisis may also refer to:
- Crisis (Fleetway), a British comic
- Crisis (DC Comics), a number of stories in the DC Universe, including:
- Crisis theory, a theory generally associated with Marxian economics
- Financial crisis, a variety of situations in which some financial institutions or assets suddenly lose a large part of their value
- Crisis Magazine, a publication of Sophia Institute Press
- Crisis (TV series), 2014 television series produced for NBC.
- "Crisis", third episode of the 1964 Doctor Who serial Planet of Giants. May also refer to the original recorded version that never aired.
- The alternate title for Kraft Suspense Theatre in syndicated reruns
- "Crisis" (M*A*S*H), a 1974 episode of M*A*S*H
- The Crisis (TV series), 1949 television series on NBC.
- Crisis (1939 film), a documentary about the 1938 Sudeten Crisis
- Crisis (1946 film), a film directed by Ingmar Bergman
- Crisis (1950 film), a film directed by Richard Brooks
- Crisis: Behind a Presidential Commitment, a 1963 documentary directed by Robert Drew
- Crisis (novel), a 2006 novel by Robin Cook
- The Crisis, official magazine of the NAACP
- The Crisis (newspaper), a newspaper published during the first half of the American Civil War by Samuel Medary
- Crisis (band), a defunct punk rock group
- Crisis (Alexisonfire album), a 2006 album by Alexisonfire
- Crisis (Ornette Coleman album), a 1969 album by Ornette Coleman
- Crisis (The Deadweights album), a 1985 album by Deadweights
- Crisis? What Crisis?, a 1975 album by Supertramp
- "Crisis", a 1961 song by Freddie Hubbard from Mosaic (Art Blakey album) and from Ready for Freddie
- "Crisis", a 1978 song by Bob Marley & The Wailers from the album Kaya
- "Crisis", a 1991 song by Fear Factory from Soul of a New Machine
- "Crisis", a 2016 song by Anohni from Hopelessness (album)
- Existential crisis, when a person doubts if his or her existence has a purpose
- Identity crisis (psychology)
- Midlife crisis, several issues that confront some people aged from 40 to 55
- Quarter-life crisis, a recently coined similar term for 20- to 30-year-olds
- Suicidal crisis
- Crisis (charity) (formerly Crisis at Christmas), a British charity
- Crisis (dynamical systems), the sudden appearance or disappearance of a strange attractor as the parameters of a dynamical system are varied
- The electron beam generator CRYSIS
- The video game Crysis
- Chinese translation of crisis, popular misconception that "crisis" is translated "danger"+"opportunity"
- The Crisis (disambiguation)
- Critical (disambiguation)
- climax (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crisis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.