Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cron is a time-based job scheduler in Unix-like computer operating systems.
CRON or cron may also refer to:
- CRON-diet, the Calorie Restriction with Optimal Nutrition diet
- Cron, in the list of Teen Titans characters
- Chris Cron (born 1964), American baseball manager
- Claudia Cron, American actress and model
- C. J. Cron (born 1990), professional baseball player
- Cronin (Old Irish crón), a surname (and a list of people with the name)
- CronLab, a computer company
- Crohn's disease, a type of inflammatory bowel disease
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.