From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cross River may refer to:
- In Nigeria
- Cross River (Nigeria)
- Cross River gorilla (Gorilla gorilla diehli)
- Cross River State, in southeastern Nigeria, named after the above river
- Cross River languages, a branch of the Benue-Congo languages subgroup of the Niger-Congo languages
- In Canada
- Cross River (British Columbia), a tributary of the Kootenay River
- In the United States
- Cross River (Lake Superior), a river in Minnesota
- Cross River (New York), a tributary of the Croton River
- Cross River, New York, a hamlet of Lewisboro, New York
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cross River.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.