Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crude in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crude can refer to:
- Crude oil or simply crude, the unprocessed form of petroleum
- Crude (2007 film), an Australian documentary about the geology and economics of crude oil
- Crude (2009 film), an American documentary about oil companies and lawsuits in Ecuador
- Crude (album), by Bongshang, 1993
- Crude (comic), a comic book series by Steve Orlando and Garry Brown
- Oklahoma Crude, a former National Indoor Football League team
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crude.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.