Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crude in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crude can refer to:
- Petroleum in its unprocessed form ("crude oil"), including:
- Crude (2007 film), an Australian documentary about the geology and economics of crude oil
- Crude (2009 film), an American documentary about oil companies and lawsuits in Ecuador
- Dubai Crude, an oil price benchmark
- Off-color humor ("crude" humor)
- Incivility ("crude" behavior)
- In statistics, crude denotes values before adjustment for confounding variables
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crude.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.