From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cruise control in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cruise Control may refer to:
- Cruise control, a system that automatically controls the speed of a motor vehicle
- CruiseControl, software build framework
- Cruise Control (play), a 2014 play by David Williamson
- "Cruise Control", a song by Mariah Carey from the 2008 album E=MC²
- "Cruise Control", a song by the Headless Chickens from the 1991 album Body Blow
- "Cruise Control", a song by Kylie Minogue from the 2003 album Body Language
- Speed 2: Cruise Control, a 1997 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cruise Control.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.