Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crutch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A crutch is a medical tool used in the event that one's leg or legs may be injured or unable to support weight.
Crutch may also refer to:
- In translations from French, French béquille in the sense of "prop or support for a vehicle", as in this image
- Crutch (film), a 2004 autobiographical coming of age film
- crutch, a cigar term
- Aletheian, a Death metal band formerly known as Crutch
- Crutching, the removal of wool from around the tail and between the rear legs of a sheep
- Malaysian New Economic Policy (NEP) (known as 'crutches' in Malaysia)
- Crutch, Worcestershire, formerly an extra-parochial place, now in Hampton Lovett
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crutch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.