From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cukierman is a Jewish surname, spelled in the Polish way, parallel to the Yiddish/German Jewish surname Zuckermann. Notable people with the surname include:
- Cécile Cukierman, French politician
- Edouard Cukierman, French-Israeli businessman.
- Icchak Cukierman, (a.k.a. Yitzhak Zuckerman), one of the leaders of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising 1943
- Josef Cukierman, Jewish Polish-born French chess master.
- Roger Cukierman, French banker, businessman and Jewish philanthropist.
|This page lists people with the surname Cukierman. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|