From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Culebra (meaning snake in Spanish) may refer to:
- Culebra, Puerto Rico, an island
- Isla Culebra, the Spanish name of Sedge Island, part of the Falkland archipelago
- Culebra Peak, the southernmost fourteener in Colorado, United States
- Culebra (automobile), an English automobile manufactured in 1989
- Culebra Cut, formerly called Gaillard Cut, an artificial valley in the Panama Canal
- Sierra de la Culebra, a mountain range in Castile and León.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Culebra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.