Jump to navigation Jump to search
Curi may refer to:
- Humberto Curi (1905–1981), Argentine boxer
- Kriton Curi (1942–1996), Turkish engineer
- Leonidha Çuri (born 1951), Albanian football manager and former player
- Renato Curi (1953–1977), Italian footballer, died suddenly during a match
- Monique Curi (born 1969), Brazilian actress
- Katheryn Curi (born 1974), American racing cyclist
- See also
- Khoury, an Arabic surname, of which Curi is a written form.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.