From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Curry, bhuna, curries, curry, or sabji in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Curry is a generic description for a variety of spiced dishes, especially from Asia.
Curry may also refer to:
- Curry ketchup, a ketchup-based sauce in continental Europe
- Curry paste, a mix of spices, minced vegetables, and other ingredients
- Curry powder, the spice mixture
- Curry, Alabama (disambiguation), U.S.
- Curry, Alaska, U.S.
- Curry, County Sligo, a townland of County Sligo, Ireland
- Curry County, Oregon, U.S.
- Curry Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Curry Mallet, a Somerset village
- Curry Rivel, a Somerset village
- Curry Village, California, U.S. - an unincorporated community in Yosemite Valley, California
- North Curry, a Somerset village
- West Curry, a village in Cornwall
- Curry Canyon, a valley in Utah
- Curry (surname), a common surname used in Ireland, Scotland and England
Computing, mathematics, and technology
- Curry (programming language), a functional logic programming language
- Currying, a technique for transforming a function in mathematics and computer science
- Curry plant, Helichrysum italicum, a flowering plant of the daisy family, with aromatic leaves
- Curry tree, with aromatic leaves
- Curry College, a small private college in Milton, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Currycomb (or curry), a device used in currying (grooming) horses
- Currie (disambiguation)
- Currys, a British electricals retailer
- Karahi, a type of thick, circular, and deep cooking-pot
- All pages beginning with "Curry"
- All pages with titles containing Curry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.