|Look up currency in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Currency in economics may refer to:
- Currency, the paper or non-metal circulating medium of exchange of a country, banknotes
- Currency, all circulating media of exchange of a particular government, both banknotes and coin
- Currency, may refer to any generally accepted medium of exchange, including non-physical media, thus used as synonym for money
- Currency may refer to a particular authorized monetary system, monetized in specific units (euros, dollars, pesos, etc.) which may be given international value by their exchange values in foreign exchange
Currency may also refer to:
- Currency (album), an album by the rapper Lil' Keke
- Currency (film), a 2009 Malayalam film by Swathy Bhaskar
- Currency (lads and lasses), colonial-born Australians
- Currency (typography), character used to denote a currency
- Currensy (born 1981), American rapper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Currency.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.