From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Currie is a suburb of Edinburgh.
Currie may also refer to:
- Currie (surname), people with the surname Currie
- Currie, Tasmania, the largest settlement on King Island, Australia
- Currie, Minnesota, a US city
- Currie, Nevada, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Currie, New Brunswick
- Currie, North Carolina, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Currie RFC, a Scottish rugby club
- Currie Cup, South Africa's premier domestic rugby union competition
- Corrie family, a Scottish family also known as the Currie family
- Corrie (disambiguation)
- Curry (disambiguation)
- Curie (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Currie"
- All pages with a title containing Currie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Currie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.