From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up custody in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Custody may refer to:
- Child custody, a description of the legal relationship between a parent (or guardian) and child
- Legal custody, a legal term in England and Wales for a person held under the law
- Police custody or detention, a lawful holding of a person by removing their freedom of liberty
- Custody, referring to the institution of a custos of the Franciscan Order of the Catholic Church
Media and entertainment
- Custody (1988 film), an Australian TV film featuring Peter Carroll
- Custody (2007 film), a 2007 American TV film starring Rob Morrow
- Custody (2015 film), an upcoming American courtroom drama film
- "Custody" (Flashpoint), a 2009 episode of Flashpoint
- "Custody" (Law & Order), an episode of Law & Order
- Custody and repatriation, a Chinese administrative procedure 1982–2003
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Custody.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.