Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cutting edge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cutting edge or The Cutting Edge may refer to:
- The cutting surface of a blade or other cutting tool
- State of the art, the highest level of development, as of a device, technique, or scientific field
- Cutting Edge Creations, an American inflatable-structures company
- Cutting Edge Haunted House, a haunted house attraction in Fort Worth, Texas, U.S.
Film and television
- Cutting Edge (TV series), a British documentary series on Channel 4
- The Cutting Edge film franchise of romantic comedies centred on figure skating:
- The Cutting Edge (1992), starring D. B. Sweeney and Moira Kelly
- The Cutting Edge: Going for the Gold (2006), starring Christy Carlson Romano and Ross Thomas
- The Cutting Edge: Chasing the Dream (2008), starring Matt Lanter, Francia Raisa and Christy Carlson Romano
- The Cutting Edge: Fire and Ice (2010), starring Francia Raisa and Brendan Fehr
- The Cutting Edge: The Magic of Movie Editing, a 2004 documentary film
- I.R.S. Records Presents The Cutting Edge, a 1980s music TV series
- "The Cutting Edge", an interview segment on the live TV show WWE Raw hosted by pro wrestler Edge
- "Cutting Edge Peep Show" when hosted together by Edge and Christian
- Cutting Edge (band), a jazz-rock band from Norway
- The Cutting Edge (album), a 1974 album by Sonny Rollins
- Cutting Edge (recordings), a series of recordings by Delirious?
- The Bootleg Series Vol. 12: The Cutting Edge 1965–1966, an album by Bob Dylan
- Cutting Edge (record label), a Japanese record label, part of the Avex Group
- The Cutting Edge (novel), a novel by Dave Duncan in the Handful of Men series
- The Cutting Edge (sculpture), a sculpture at Sheaf Square in Sheffield, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cutting edge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.