From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cutting edge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cutting edge or The Cutting Edge may refer to:
- The cutting surface of a blade or other cutting tool
- State of the art, the highest level of development, as of a device, technique, or scientific field
- Cutting Edge Creations, an American inflatable-structures company
- Cutting Edge Haunted House, a haunted house attraction in Fort Worth, Texas, U.S.
Film and television
- Cutting Edge (TV series), a British documentary series on Channel 4
- The Cutting Edge film franchise
- The Cutting Edge: The Magic of Movie Editing, a 2004 documentary film
- I.R.S. Records Presents The Cutting Edge, a 1980s music TV series
- "The Cutting Edge", an interview segment on the live TV show WWE Raw hosted by pro wrestler Edge
- "Cutting Edge Peep Show" when hosted together by Edge and Christian
- The Cutting Edge, a novel by Dave Duncan in the Handful of Men series
- The Cutting Edge News, an American online political magazine whose contributors include Edwin Black
- Cutting Edge (band), a jazz-rock band from Norway
- The Cutting Edge (album), an album by Sonny Rollins
- Cutting Edge (recordings), a series of recordings by Delirious?
- Cutting Edge, a Japanese record label in the Avex Group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cutting edge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.