Cybernoid II: The Revenge
|Genre(s)||Shoot 'em up|
Cybernoid II: The Revenge is a shoot 'em up released by Hewson Consultants in 1988 for the Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64 and ZX Spectrum home computers. It was subsequently also released for the Atari ST and Amiga. It is the sequel to Cybernoid.
The game is similar to its predecessor, but with improved graphics and minor differences in gameplay. The player must pilot their fighter through multiple levels destroying pirate spacecraft while collecting gems and powerups.
- Sinclair User: "If you're expecting something completely new and original, forget it..."
- Your Sinclair: "... a souped-up, all-new version of the bestest blaster we've seen on the beermat this year..."
- Crash: "Not as stunning second time round, but still maintains the original's playability ... 88%"
- Cybernoid II at World of Spectrum
- Cybernoid 2 at The Little Green Desktop
- Cybernoid II at Lemon Amiga
- Cybernoid II at Lemon 64
- Cybernoid 2 at C64.com
- Cybernoid II at MobyGames
|This shooter game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|