Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cydonia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cydonia // may refer to:
Places and jurisdictions
- Kydonia or Cydonia, an ancient city state on Crete, at modern Chania
- Cydonia (see), a Latin Catholic titular see, reviving the Italian curiate name of the former diocese of La Canea at the above city Chania
- Cydonia (region of Mars), a region of the planet Mars known for the so-called "Face on Mars"
- 1106 Cydonia, an asteroid in the main asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter
- Biology and horticulture
- Cydonia, a monotypic genus of flowering plants in family Rosaceae, containing only the fruit tree Cydonia oblonga (quince), which produces a yellow, pear-like, aromatic fruit
Mythology and arts
- Cydonia (goddess), a surname of the ancient Greek goddess Athena
- Cydonia, a 2001 album by The Orb
- "Knights of Cydonia", a song by British rock band Muse
- "Hunting & Gathering (Cydonia)", a song by American metal band Sunn O)))
- "Beneath the Crimson Vaults of Cydonia", a song by British symphonic black metal band Bal-Sagoth
- "New Cydonia", a song by Synthwave artist Starcadian
- "Cydonia", a track by Techno artist Scalameriya & VSK
- "Cydonia", a track by Heavy Metal band Crimson Glory
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cydonia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.