Cynic or Cynicism may mean:
Modes of thought
- Cynicism (philosophy), a school of ancient Greek philosophy
- Cynicism (contemporary), modern use of the word for distrust of others' motives
- The Cynic, James Gordon Stuart Grant 1875
- Cynic (band), a progressive rock/technical death metal band from Miami, Florida
- The Cynics, a rock band from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Armchair Cynics, a Canadian rock band
- Cynic Guru, a progressive rock band
- The Cynic Project, a trance music project
- Cynic epistles, an assorted collection of Roman era letters concerning Cynic philosophy
- Cynical realism, a contemporary movement in Chinese art
- Vermont Cynic, a student newspaper of the University of Vermont
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cynic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.