Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cypris is a name for Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love.
Cypris may also refer to:
- Cypris, one of the Horae, Greek goddesses personifying the hours of the day
- Cypris, a role in the opera Ariane by Jules Massenet
- Cypris, a barnacle larva in its final, cyprid stage
- Apanteles cypris, a species of braconid wasp in the genus Apanteles
- Eudesmia cypris, a species of moth in the family Erebidae
- Morpho cypris, a species of neotropical butterfly
- Phoebis cypris, synonym for Phoebis argante, a species of butterfly in the family Pieridae
- Tipula cypris, a species of crane fly in the genus Tipula
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cypris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.