From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cyprus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cyprus may refer to:
- Cyprus, an island country of Europe in the east Mediterranean, officially known as The Republic of Cyprus
- Northern Cyprus, known as the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (self-declared state)
- Cyprus (European Parliament constituency), European Parliament constituency covering the state of Cyprus
- Cyprus, London, area of London, United Kingdom, named after the island
- Cyprus DLR station, a metropolitan transport station serving the area of London above
- MV Cyprus C, an Empire F type coaster in the service of Malglaive Shipping Ltd 1948-50
- SS Cyprus, US ship launched and sunk in 1907
- Tabby cats were once known as Cyprus cats in England
- Cypres, automatic activation device for parachuting
- Cypress (disambiguation)
- Cypris (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cyprus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.