From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from D.D.E)
|Look up dde in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DDE may refer to:
- Delay differential equation
- Dynamic Data Exchange, a Microsoft Windows inter-application data communication protocol
- Dichlorodiphenyldichloroethylene, a chemical that results from the breakdown of DDT
- D.D.E., a Norwegian rock band
- Deep-dose equivalent, a measure of radiation absorbed by the body
- Doctrine of double effect, ethical criteria to evaluate the permissibility of acting when one's otherwise legitimate act may also cause an effect one would normally be obliged to avoid
- Dwight D. Eisenhower, the 34th President of the United States
- Escort destroyer, a US Navy classification for destroyers used between 1945 and 1962
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DDE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.