D. californica may refer to:
- Danthonia californica, the California oatgrass, a grass species native to two separate regions of the Americas, western North America from California to Saskatchewan and Chile
- Darlingtonia californica, the California pitcher plant, cobra lily or cobra plant, a carnivorous plant species native to Northern California and Oregon
- Descurainia californica, the Sierra tansymustard, a flowering plant species native from California to Wyoming
- Draba californica, the California draba, a flowering plant species found in California and Nevada
- Dryobota californica, a synonym for Egira hiemalis, a moth species found from British Columbia south to California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same abbreviated species scientific name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.