(Redirected from DAMA)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dama or DAMA may refer to:
- Dama gazelle (Nanger dama)
- Fallow deer (Dama dama)
- Tammar wallaby or Dama wallaby (Macropus eugenii)
Business, science and technology
- DAMA, abbreviation for "discharged against medical advice"
- Demand Assigned Multiple Access, a bandwidth allocation strategy
- DAMA/NaI, an experiment to detect dark matter
- DAMA/LIBRA, successor experiment to DAMA/NaI
- Dama, a name for Turkish draughts
- Dama, stage name of Rasolofondraosolo Zafimahaleo, founding member of the Madagascar folk-pop band Mahaleo
- Dama (Dune), a fictional character in Chapterhouse Dune (1985) by Frank Herbert
- Dama-fruit, a fictional fruit in Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz, which renders its eaters invisible
- D.A.M.A, a Portuguese band
- Dama Chiefdom, a chiefdom in Sierra Leone
- Dama, Syria, a village
- Dama, Tongxiang, a town in Zhejiang Province, China
- Las Damas Romanas (literally, "The Roman Women"), a painting by Filipino painter Juan Luna
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.