Jump to navigation Jump to search
DCOM may stand for:
- Doctor of Commerce
- Distributed Component Object Model, a Microsoft technology for software distributed across several networked computers to communicate with each other
- DC One Million, a mini-series and storyline in the DC Comics fictional universe
- DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, a school of osteopathic medicine at Lincoln Memorial University
- Digital Commerce Association - The Digital Commerce Association of the Philippines [DCOM]
- Disney Channel Original Movie, a movie created for and played on Disney Channel
- Decommissioned (disambiguation), an item that is no longer to be used for production purposes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DCOM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.