DDB may refer to:
- DDB Worldwide, an advertising agency
- Digital Dictionary of Buddhism
- Dogue de Bordeaux, breed of dog
- Dortmund Data Bank, a factual data bank for thermophysical and thermodynamic data
- DDB, Bitmap graphics or Digidesign Database File, in the Alphabetical list of filename extensions
- DDB, distributed database, is a database in which storage devices are not all attached to a common processor.
- Daryl Bonilla (born 1975), American actor, comedian and professional wrestler known as "Dangerous" Daryl Bonilla
- Daniel de Bourg, English pop singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DDB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.