Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up DFW in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DFW may refer to:
- Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, a metropolitan area in north Texas, United States
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, the major airport in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex
- David Foster Wallace, an American novelist, short story writer, essayist, and professor
- Deutsche Flugzeug-Werke, a German aircraft manufacturer of the early twentieth century
- Dhaka Fashion Week, a clothing festival in Bangladesh
- Diffusion welding, a metal welding process
- Division of Fisheries and Wildlife (Massachusetts), an agency of the Massachusetts Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
- Cosworth DFW, an engine produced for Formula One motor racing
- Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources, an agency of the Kentucky Tourism, Arts and Heritage Cabinet
- Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, an agency of the state of Oregon
- Dutch FilmWorks, a film distributor from the Netherlands.
- Dutch Furnace Works, a cremation equipment manufacturer from the Netherlands.
- Duty Free World, a US based in flight shopping company.
- Down For Whatever, an acronym widely used in American society.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DFW.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.