From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up DFW in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DFW may refer to:
- Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, a metropolitan area in north Texas, United States
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, the major airport in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex
- David Foster Wallace, an American novelist, short story writer, essayist, and professor
- Deutsche Flugzeug-Werke, a German aircraft manufacturer of the early twentieth century
- Dhaka Fashion Week, a clothing festival in Bangladesh
- Diffusion welding, a metal welding process
- Division of Fisheries and Wildlife (Massachusetts), an agency of the Massachusetts Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
- Cosworth DFW, an engine produced for Formula One motor racing
- Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources, an agency of the Kentucky Tourism, Arts and Heritage Cabinet
- Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, an agency of the state of Oregon
- Dutch FilmWorks, a film distributor from the Netherlands.
- Duty Free World, a US based in flight shopping company.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DFW.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.