From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up DIY in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DIY is do it yourself, a term that focus on people creating things for themselves without the aid of paid professionals. DIY is used as a term often used on social media such as YouTube.
DIY may also refer to:
Do it yourself
- DIY Network, a television channel focusing on home do-it-yourself projects
- DIY audio, do-it-yourself audio equipment
- DIY ethic, the ethic of being self-reliant as opposed to relying on professionals
- DIY moving, do-it-yourself packing and moving
- DIY networking, different types of grassroots networking
- DIY birth or unassisted birth, the process of intentionally giving birth without the assistance of a medical or professional birth attendant
- DIY♡ (Dance in Your Heart), a Hello! Project musical group created as part of the Satoyama Movement
- The DiY Sound System, an English musical collective
- DIY (magazine), a United Kingdom-based music magazine
- "D.I.Y.", a 1978 song by Peter Gabriel from his second solo album Peter Gabriel (1978 album)
- "D.I.Y.", a 1999 song by KMFDM from Adios
- "D.I.Y", a 2014 song by Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott from What Have We Become?
- Diyarbakır Airport (IATA code)
- DIY (professional wrestling), a professional wrestling tag team
- DiY-Fest, a festival of ultra-independent movies, books, zines, music, poetry, and performance art 1999–2002
- WarioWare D.I.Y., a video game for the Nintendo DS
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DIY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.