|Nesty "La Mente Maestra"|
|Birth name||Ernesto F. Padilla|
|Also known as||DJ Nesty, La Mente Maestra|
September 5, 1973 |
Aibonito, Puerto Rico
|Occupation(s)||Songwriter, musician, producer|
|Associated acts||Victor "El Nasi", Wisin & Yandel, Tainy, Luny Tunes, Tego Calderon , Tony Dize , Alexis & Fido , Tempo , Don Omar , Nicky jam, Julio Voltio, Yomo , Jowell & Randy, Tito El Bambino, R.K.M & Ken-Y|
Nesty "La Mente Maestra" (born Ernesto F. Padilla on September 5, 1973) is a Puerto Rican reggaeton music producer. He was closely associated with reggaeton duo Wisin & Yandel and reggaeton producer Victor "El Nasi".
This section of a biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Nesty began his recording career as an associate of reggaeton hitmakers Luny Tunes during the early to mid-2000s. Known simply as Nesty, he made a name for himself apart from Luny Tunes with a pair of hit singles in 2005: "Chulin Culin Chunfly" (Voltio ft. Calle 13) and "Eso Ehh...!!" (Alexis & Fido).
In 2006, Nesty produced tracks for high-profile albums by Don Omar (King of Kings) and Tego Calderón (The Underdog/El Subestimado), including the hit single "Los Maté" by the latter. Around this same time, Nesty began a close association with Wisin & Yandel, producing much of their album Los Vaqueros, including the hit singles "Pegao," "Yo Te Quiero," and "Nadie Como Tú." In subsequent years he remained closely associated with Wisin & Yandel, producing the bulk of their album Wisin vs. Yandel: Los Extraterrestres, including the chart-topping hit single "Sexy Movimiento," and Wisin & Yandel Presentan: La Mente Maestra in which he was co-billed on the front cover of the latter album. On May 19 Nesty produced the re-edition of the album Los Vaqueros: El Regreso, named Reloaded.
Begin 2012, a few artists signed with WY Records decided to leave the record label. Among them were Franco "El Gorila", Tico "El Inmigrante" and Jayko. On January 19, it was announced that top-producer Nesty had also said goodbye to WY Records. He decided it was time to go separate ways and is about to start his own company. Rumoured albums like Tainy vs. Nesty and Nesty vs. Victor were hereby negated.
- The Pitbulls; Studio album by Alexis & Fido
- Voltio; Studio album by Julio Voltio
- Vida Escante: Special Edition; Studio album by Nicky Jam
- Top of the Line;Studio album by Tito El Bambino
- King of Kings; Studio album by Don Omar
- Los Vaqueros; Compilation album by Wisin & Yandel
- Masterpiece Commemorative Edition; compilation album by R.K.M & Ken-Y
- Los Vaqueros Wild Wild Mixes; Remix album by Wisin & Yandel
- Wisin vs. Yandel: Los Extraterrestres; Studio album by Wisin & Yandel
- La Melodía De La Calle; Studio album by Tony Dize
- Los Extraterrestres: Otra Dimension; Studio album by Wisin & Yandel
- Welcome to the Jungle; Studio album by Franco "El Gorila"
- La Revolución; Studio album by Wisin & Yandel