|Birth name||Antonio Feliciano Rivera|
|Also known as||La Melodia de la Calle|
May 31, 1982 |
Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
|Origin||Coamo, Puerto Rico|
|Genres||Reggaeton, Latin pop|
|Years active||2003- present|
|Associated acts||Wisin & Yandel, R.K.M & Ken-Y, Daddy Yankee, Franco "El Gorila", Plan B, Gadiel, Jayko|
Antonio Feliciano Rivera (born May 31, 1982), better known by stage name Tony Dize, is an American reggaeton singer of Puerto Rican descent. His first recorded performance was from the album Blin Blin, Vol. 1, with Wisin & Yandel in 2003, after which he collaborated with other artists of the genre and later released his debut album in 2008 titled La Melodía De La Calle (Spanish for "Street Melody") under WY Records and Machete Music. He was signed to Pina Records, for which he released La Melodía De La Calle: Updated in 2009. In November 2011 he contracted with DJ Memo to join his record label after a fallout with Raphy Pina. After a fallout with DJ Memo he is now under contract once again with Pina Records.
Tony Dize cites Vico C, Tego Calderón, Wisin & Yandel, Tempo, and Ivy Queen, among others as sources of inspiration. He started under the guidance of Wisin & Yandel and first appeared on the compilation album Blin Blin, Vol. 1 (2003), with the song "No Pierdas Tiempo".
He has worked with DJs such as Luny Tunes, Naldo, Urba & Monserrate, Notty, and Noriega. He appeared as a guest in the album Pa'l Mundo, in a song with Wisin & Yandel called "Sensación". The song was a minor hit.
Tony Dize broke through with the song "Quizás", on the album Los Vaqueros. The official remix of the song features Ken-Y. He was signed to WY Records and his first production, La Melodía De La Calle, was released on April 22, 2008.
Tony Dize participated in a beach festival, "Back to School", on August 9, 2008.
Tony Dize performed at the Cedar Hall on February 2, 2009 in Boston, Massachusetts. In the performance he collaborated with DJs such as DJ Shorty, DJ Problem, and DJ Luis Morales.
He was a member of Pina Records, after leaving WY Records over disputes with Wisin. After disputes with Raphy Pina (owner of Pina Records) he left the record company. A few years later, eventually letting all the disputes go with Raphy Pina, he's back in Pina Records.
- 2008: La Melodía De La Calle
- 2009: La Melodía De La Calle: Updated
- 2015: La Melodía De La Calle, 3rd Season
- "Quizás" (2006)
- "Permitame" (featuring Yandel) (2008)
- "Entre Los Dos" (2008) Composed by Wise "The Gold Pen"
- "Vamos Ha Hacerlo" (featuring Jayko "El Prototipo") (2008)
- "Solos" (featuring Plan B) (2009)
- "El Doctorado" (2009) Composed by Wise The Gold Pen
- "Mi Amor Es Pobre" (featuring Arcángel and Ken-Y) (2009) Composed by Wise The Gold Pen
- "Terminalo" (2011)
- "Un Chance" (2011)
- "Al Limite De La Locura" (2012)
- "Bandida" (featuring Voltio) (2012)
- "Bandida" (Remix) (featuring Voltio and Yomo) (2013)
- "Prometo Olvidarte" (2013) Composed by Wise The Gold Pen
- "No Pretendo Enamorarte" (2014)
- "Prometo Olvidarte (Remix)" (featuring Yandel) (2014) Composed by Wise The Gold Pen
- "Hasta Verla Sin Na'" (featuring Arcángel) (2014)
- "Ruleta Rusa" (2014)
- "Duele El Amor" (2015)
- "Si te llego a perder" (2015)
- "Bachata en Fukuoka" - Remix (with Juan Luis Guerra) (2010)
- "La Despedida" - Remix (with Daddy Yankee) (2010)
- "Hoy Lo Siento" (with Zion & Lennox) (2010)
- "Senda Maniática" (with Ñejo & Dalmata) (2010)