From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DMAX may refer to:
- DMAX (engines), of Moraine, Ohio, a joint venture between General Motors and Isuzu Motors, a manufacturer of Diesel engines for trucks
- DMAX (TV channel), a German TV channel focused on men, owned by Discovery Communications
- Dmax (scanners), a measure of the darkest area of an image that can be scanned by a computer scanner and still show detail
- Isuzu D-Max, a pickup truck produced by Isuzu
- Dmax, Maximum point dose to an organ or tumor target in radiotherapy cancer treatment.
- D-max: Maximum density. The greatest density in an image. Also, the greatest density possible for a particular film or paper. (D-min = Minimum density. The smallest density in an image. Also, the smallest density possible for a particular film or paper.)
- China Film Giant Screen - a premium large film format company, previously known as DMAX
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DMAX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.