From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DMG is the abbreviation of:
- Daily Mail and General Trust, an international media company
- Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft (now Daimler AG), an early German automobile manufacturer
- Daytona Motorsports Group, owner and manager of several motorcycle racing series in the U.S.
- Deckel Maho Gildemeister, a German engineering company
- Deutsche Morgenländische Gesellschaft (German Oriental Society), organization that studies Asia and the Orient
- Diamante Music Group, a former American music record label distributor
- Disney Music Group, the record label group owned by The Walt Disney Company
- District Management Group, an elite cadre of the Civil Service of Pakistan, now known as the Pakistan Administrative Service
- DMG Entertainment, a Chinese-based film production and distribution company
- DMG interpersonal, club for Charities in Germany
- DMG Radio Australia, owner of the Nova and Classic Rock radio networks
- D.M.G. Grupo Holding S.A., a Colombian company disbanded under the suspicion of money laundering and illegal money catchment by using the Ponzi scheme
- Science and technology
- Dimethylglycine, a derivative of the amino acid glycine
- Dimethylglyoxime, an organic chemical used in analysis as a precipitant for palladium or nickel
- Distance Made Good, the distance between two points on the Earth, measured along a rhumb line connecting the two points (see also Velocity made good).
- Dialogic Media Gateway, a network appliance that merges traditional PSTN technology with IP networks
- Dot Matrix Game, the official product code for the original Game Boy handheld video game system
- .dmg file, the Apple Disk Image, file format used in the Mac OS X computer operating system
- Damage, which is abbreviated DMG in role-playing games
- Dark Magician Girl, a card in the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game
- Dill Mill Gayye, a Hindi television serial on the Indian channel STAR One
- DMG, a rapper from Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Dungeon Master's Guide, a rulebook for the game Dungeons & Dragons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DMG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.