Jump to navigation Jump to search
DMG is the abbreviation of:
- Daily Mail and General Trust, an international media company
- Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft (now Daimler AG), an early German automobile manufacturer
- Davidson Media Group, an American radio station holding company
- Deckel Maho Gildemeister, a German engineering company
- Deutsche Morgenländische Gesellschaft (German Oriental Society), organization that studies Asia and the Orient
- Diamante Music Group, a former American music record label distributor
- Disney Music Group, the record label group owned by The Walt Disney Company
- District Management Group, an elite cadre of the Civil Service of Pakistan, now known as the Pakistan Administrative Service
- DMG Entertainment, a Chinese-based film production and distribution company
- DMG interpersonal, club for Charities in Germany
- DMG Radio Australia, owner of the Nova and Classic Rock radio networks
- D.M.G. Grupo Holding S.A., a Colombian company disbanded under the suspicion of money laundering and illegal money catchment by using the Ponzi scheme
- Science and technology
- Dimethylglycine, a derivative of the amino acid glycine
- Dimethylglyoxime, an organic chemical used in analysis as a precipitant for palladium or nickel
- Distance Made Good, the distance between two points on the Earth, measured along a rhumb line connecting the two points (see also Velocity made good).
- Dialogic Media Gateway, a network appliance that merges traditional PSTN technology with IP networks
- Directional Multi-Gigabit, a terminology in WLAN for operation in frequency bands with starting frequency above 45 GHz.
- Dot Matrix Game, the official product code for the original Game Boy handheld video game system
- .dmg file, the Apple Disk Image, file format used in the Mac OS X computer operating system
- DMG transliteration, alternative name for the transcription of Arabic alphabet according to DIN 31635 (regulated by Deutsche Morgenländische Gesellschaft)
- Damage, which is abbreviated DMG in role-playing games
- Dark Magician Girl, a card in the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game
- Dill Mill Gayye, a Hindi television serial on the Indian channel STAR One
- DMG (rapper), a rapper from Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Dungeon Master's Guide, a rulebook for the game Dungeons & Dragons
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DMG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.