Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dnd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DND or Dnd can refer to:
- DnD (an alternate spelling of D&D), an acronym for Dungeons & Dragons, a roleplaying game.
- dnd (video game), a role-playing video game from 1975
- DND (video game), a role-playing video game from 1977 and another author
- Department of National Defence (Canada)
- Department of National Defense (Philippines)
- United States District Court for the District of North Dakota
- Da Niang Dumpling, a Chinese fast food restaurant chain
- DND Desconto Nautico Directo, a Nautical shop in Lisbon, Portugal
Science and technology
- Detonation nanodiamond
- Drag and drop, in computer interfaces, an action of clicking on an object and dragging it to a different location
- Do not distribute, used in private file sharing, especially for warez not meant to be released to the public
- DND Flyway, an expressway in India that connects Delhi to Noida
- Do not disturb (disambiguation)
- Do Not Disturb (DND) registry
- Drunk and disorderly; see Public intoxication
- Dundee Airport's IATA airport code
- Dunkin' Donuts
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DND.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.