From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up DOI or doi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up dõi, đói, or đợi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DOI or Doi may refer to:
- Doi (surname), a Japanese surname
- Doi (retailer), a Japanese company
- 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-iodoamphetamine, a hallucinogenic drug
- Digital object identifier, an international standard for document identification
- Distinctness of image, a quantification of vision used in optics
- Division of Investigation, a precursor to the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Dogri language (ISO 639 code), spoken in India and Pakistan
- New York City Department of Investigation, law enforcement agency
- United States Department of the Interior, an executive department of the U.S. government
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DOI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.