Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up DOI, doi, dõi, đói, or đợi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DOI or Doi may refer to:
Science and technology
- Digital object identifier, an international standard for document identification
- Distinctness of image, a quantification of vision used in optics
- 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-iodoamphetamine, a hallucinogenic drug
- Division of Investigation, a precursor to the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation
- New York City Department of Investigation, law enforcement agency
- United States Department of the Interior, an executive department of the U.S. government
- Doi (surname), a Japanese surname
- Doi (retailer), a Japanese company
- Dogri language (ISO 639 code), spoken in India and Pakistan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DOI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.