Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up DSL or dsl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DSL or digital subscriber line is a family of technologies that provide digital data transmission over the wires of a local telephone network.
DSL may also refer to:
- Damn Small Linux, a very small Linux distribution
- Danish Sign Language
- Definitive software library
- Design Science License, a copyleft license for intellectual property
- Diagnostic Systems Laboratories, a company now part of Beckman-Coulter
- Dictionary of the Scots Language
- Domain-specific language, a specialized computer language
- Dominican Summer League of baseball
- Artists signed to Ed Banger Records
- Deutsche Schule Lagos, or the German School Lagos
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DSL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.