From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up DSL or dsl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DSL or digital subscriber line is a family of technologies that provide digital data transmission over the wires of a local telephone network.
DSL may also refer to:
- Damn Small Linux, a very small Linux distribution
- Danish Sign Language
- Deep Scattering Layer
- Definitive software library
- Design Science License, a copyleft license for intellectual property
- Diagnostic Systems Laboratories, a company now part of Beckman-Coulter
- Dictionary of the Scots Language
- Domain-specific language, a computer language designed for a specific problem domain
- Dominican Summer League, a branch of affiliated minor league baseball played in the Dominican Republic
- DSL, a French electronic music act signed to Ed Banger Records
- Desired Sensation Level, an algorithm for the fitting of digital hearing aids to the wearers remaining hearing capabilities
- Domestic Substances List, a list of approximately 23,000 substances manufactured in, imported into or used in Canada on a commercial scale
- Deutsche Schule Lagos, or the German School Lagos
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DSL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.