This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Branding||Happy FM Koronadal|
|Slogan||as Hot Radio|
Tayo Pa Rin Siyempre! (2009 - 2011)
Basta Manami Nga Tukar, Hot Radio Gid Inah! (2011 - 2012)
as Happy FM
Dito, Happy Ka! (2012 - present)
|First air date||1993|
|Format||Hot AC, Pop, OPM|
|Owner||Notre Dame Broadcasting Corporation|
|Sister stations||Radyo Bida Koronadal 963|
Happy FM 91.7 Koronadal is a music FM radio station owned by the Notre Dame Broadcasting Corporation in the Philippines. The studios are located at Reyes Blk. 2, National Highway, Brgy. Morales while the transmitter is located at Roxas Mountain Range, Brgy. Paraiso, Koronadal City. It operates daily from 5:00 AM to 2:00 AM.
- July 1993 - 91.7 DXOM FM went on the air and it is the first radio station in Koronadal City and South Cotabato (except General Santos City).
- 1998 - DXOM-FM was called "Hot Radio".
- 2002 - "Hot Radio" was embraced the branding "Radio for Peace".
- 2009 - Hot Radio was used the tagline Tayo Pa Rin Siyempre!.
- 2011 - The tagline Basta Manami Nga Tukar, Hot Radio Gid Inah! was used.
- July of the said year - The station was temporarily rebranded as "91.7 FM Dito Happy Ka!", but Hot Radio Koronadal is now an internet radio station.
- August 25 - 91.7 FM relaunched as "91.7 Happy FM".
- Dennis the Menace (Station Manager)
- Daddy Mark
|This article about a radio station in the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|