This article is about Davao City-based FM station. For Iligan City-based television station, see DXRV-TV.
|Broadcast area||Davao Region and Surigao del Sur|
|Branding||Barangay FM 103.5 Davao|
Isang Bansa, Isang Barangay!
|First air date||March 9, 1996 (as Campus Radio 103.5)|
July 29, 2002 (as 103.5 Wow FM)
February 17, 2014 (as Barangay 103.5)
December 18, 2017 (as Barangay FM 103.5)
|Format||Contemporary MOR, OPM|
|Former callsigns||DXSS-FM (1977-1996, under the partnership of SBN)|
|Former frequencies||97.9 MHz (1977-1996, under the partnership of SBN)|
|Owner||GMA Network Inc.|
|Sister stations||GMA Super Radyo DXGM 1125|
DXRV-FM (103.5 FM) - operating as Barangay FM 103.5 - is a FM station of Radio GMA Network Inc. (RGMA, a subsidiary of GMA Network Inc.) in the Philippines. The station's studio and transmitter are located at GMA Network Complex, Shrine Hills, Matina, Davao City.
- On March 9, 1996, the station was originally broadcast as Campus Radio 103.5.
- On July 29, 2002, it was rebranded as 103.5 Wow FM.
- On February 17, 2014, Wow FM (including RGMA FM stations) was rebranded as Barangay 103.5.
- On December 18, 2017, the station was rebranded again as Barangay FM 103.5.
- Papa Rocky
- Tita Beauty
- Mama Eva
- Papa Vince
- Papa Benjo
Areas of broadcast
- Davao City
- Davao Region
- Surigao del Sur
RGMA Stations in the Philippines
- Further information: Barangay FM stations
|This article about a radio station in the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|