From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Slogan||"the greatest and the latest"|
|First air date||1980|
|Class||A / B / C|
|Owner||Rajah Broadcasting Network|
DYNJ, branded as RJ 100, is a music FM radio station owned by Rajah Broadcasting Network in the Philippines. The station's studio is located at JM Basa corner Mapa Streets in Iloilo City. The main format of the station is Variety Music Format.
- First broadcast DYRJ-AM 1152 in Nabitasan, La Paz, Iloilo City in 1974.
- 1980, moved to FM at 98.7 DYRJ The flava of the City.
- 1990, changed to RJFM 98.7The genuine variety music radio.
- 1996, moved to 98.3 and changed its name to Boss Radio with new format oldies.
- July 1998, Boss Radio reformat to CHR TOP 40 with new DJs.
- 2000, renamed to The Hive 98.3 with a new look and program, similar to RJ Underground Radio 105.9.
- 2003, rename back to RJFM with variety music format as a relay station of RJ 100.
- June 2009, went off the air for two weeks as the station will transfer to a new location from its existing site in the Traders Building in JM Basa Street. Its transmitter tower, which is installed atop the Casa Plaza building beside the Atrium, from Capiz to Negros Occidental.
- July 2009, back on the air.
|This article about a radio station in the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|