From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dabū in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dabu may refer to:
- Places in China
- Dabu County (大埔县), county in Meizhou, Guangdong
- Dabu, Gan County (大埠鄉), village in Gan County, Ganzhou, Jiangxi
- Dabu, Guilin City (大埠鄉), village in Yanshan District, Guilin, Guangxi
- Agob language, also called Dabu, a Papuan language spoken in Western Province, Papua New Guinea
- 3611 Dabu, a minor planet discovered in 1981
- Dapu, Chiayi (大埔鄉), township in Taiwan whose name would be spelled Dabu in Pinyin
- Dabu-dabu, hot and spicy condiment found in the cuisine of Manado, North Sulawesi
- Dabus, fictional group from the Dungeons & Dragons Planescape setting
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dabu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.