|Look up dagu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dagu may refer to:
- Dagu (music), a form of traditional Chinese storytelling
- Dagu Fort, a Chinese fort that is now a visitor attraction
- Dagu language, an Eastern Sudanic language of Darfur
- Hong Dagu (1244–1291), Korean military commander
- Dagu 大鼓. Chinese large or bass drum
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dagu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.