Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up daim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Daim or DAIM may refer to:
- Azimi Daim (born 1964), Malaysian politician
- DAIM (born 1971 as Mirko Reisser), German graffiti artist
- Daim Zainuddin (born 1938), former Finance Minister of Malaysia from 1984 to 1991.
- Olivier le Daim (born Olivier de Neckere; ca. 1428 – 1484), close advisor of Louis XI of France
- Wilfried Daim (1923 – 2016), Austrian psychologist, psychotherapist, writer and art collector
- Daim, a village in the municipality of Arnreit, Upper Austria
- Dāim, Iran (Persian: ديم, translit. Dā’em, Dāyem, Deym, and Dīm; also Dahm), a village in Iran
- Daim bar, a crunchy butter almond bar covered in milk chocolate
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Daim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|surname Daim. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|