|Born||July 23, 1962 (age 56)|
The Incredible Hulk
Keown started working in comics in 1986 drawing several series for Aircel Comics, including Samurai, Elflord, Dragon Ring (later Dragonforce), and Warlock 5.
Keown moved to Marvel Comics in 1989, where he first worked on Nth Man: the Ultimate Ninja, before replacing Jeff Purves on The Incredible Hulk. Keown worked on Hulk with writer Peter David, creating one of the more memorable runs of the book. David has named Keown one of the three artists whose art has mostly closely matched the visuals he conceived when writing a comic book scripts (the others being George Pérez and Leonard Kirk).
He eventually began working for other companies once more, drawing The Darkness for Top Cow and teaming up with Peter David once more with Hulk: The End for Marvel. Keown also drew a crossover featuring The Darkness and the Hulk.
In 2009 Keown illustrated the three-issue crossover of The Darkness / Pitt, which was written by Paul Jenkins. It was preceded by a special preview book released in December 2006.
- Dragonforce #1-12 (1988–89) -from #5 it was published by Malibu Comics-
- Dragonring #9-15 (1987–88)
- Samurai #13-16 (full art); #23 (among other artists) (1986–87)
- Warlock 5 #16-17 (1988)
- Superman, vol. 2, #170 (2001)
- Darkness, vol. 2, #1-6 (2002)
- The Darkness/Pitt #1-3 (2009)
- Pitt #1-20 (1993–99) -from #10 it was published by Full Bleed Studios-
- Tomb Raider: Journeys (Darkness) #8 (2002)
- Youngblood (Pitt) #4 (1993)
- Hulk Giant-Size #1 (2006)
- Incredible Hulk #367, 369-377, 379, 381-388, 390-393, 395-398 (1990–92)
- Hulk: The End, one-shot (2002)
- Hulk/Pitt, one-shot (1996)
- The Darkness/Hulk, one-shot (2004)
- "Dale Keown". Lambiek. Retrieved 21 June 2010.
- David, Peter (August 26, 2003). "ANY QUESTIONS?". peterdavid.net. Retrieved September 10, 2009.
- "Dale Keown, Hulk & Pitt artist, Coming to Toronto Comic Con!". WizardWorld.com. Retrieved July 1, 2014.
- Dale Keown at the Comic Book DB
| The Incredible Hulk artist