From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hulk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hulk may refer to:
- Hulk (comics), a superhero appearing in comic books published by Marvel Comics
- Hulk (footballer) (born 1986), nickname of Givanildo Vieira de Souza, Brazilian footballer
- Hulk Hogan (born 1953), American professional wrestler
- Antonio Salazar (footballer) (born 1989), Mexican footballer known as "Hulk" Salazar
- Johannes Frederik Hulk (1829-1911), Dutch painter, draftsman and photographer
- Hulk (ship), a ship that is afloat, but incapable of sailing
- Hulk (medieval ship type), an early European coastal craft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hulk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.