Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hulk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hulk may refer to:
- Hulk (comics), a superhero appearing in comic books published by Marvel Comics
- Hulk Hogan, ring name of American professional wrestler Terry Gene Bollea (born 1953)
- Antonio Salazar (footballer) (born 1989), Mexican footballer known as "Hulk" Salazar
- Hulk (footballer), nickname of Brazilian footballer Givanildo Vieira de Souza (born 1986)
- Johannes Frederik Hulk (1829–1911), Dutch painter, draftsman and photographer
- Hulk (ship type), a ship that is afloat, but incapable of sailing
- Hulk (medieval ship type), an early European coastal craft
- Prison hulk, a redundant ship that was used to hold prisoners or children in parens patria.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hulk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.