From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hulk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hulk may refer to:
- Hulk (comics), a superhero appearing in comic books published by Marvel Comics
- Hulk Hogan, ring name of American professional wrestler Terry Gene Bollea (born 1953)
- Antonio Salazar (footballer) (born 1989), Mexican footballer known as "Hulk" Salazar
- Hulk (footballer), nickname of Brazilian footballer Givanildo Vieira de Souza (born 1986)
- Johannes Frederik Hulk (1829–1911), Dutch painter, draftsman and photographer
- Hulk (ship type), a ship that is afloat, but incapable of sailing
- Hulk (medieval ship type), an early European coastal craft
- Prison hulk, a redundant ship that was used to hold prisoners or children in parens patria.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hulk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.