This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Date of birth||February 1, 1985|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Playing position||Midfielder, forward|
|2005||Chicago Fire Reserves||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Weiler was raised in Hudson, Wisconsin and was an All State soccer player at Hudson High School. He attended the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, playing on the men's soccer team from 2003 to 2006. Weiler spent the 2005 season playing in the PDL with the Chicago Fire Reserves, and the 2006 season playing in the NPSL with the Milwaukee Bavarians. He played as a professional in USL-1 for the Minnesota Thunder between 2007 and 2009.
- "Profile". Milwaukee Panthers. Archived from the original on April 5, 2014. Retrieved November 7, 2014.
- "Profile". Thunder. Archived from the original on June 4, 2008. Retrieved November 7, 2014.
- "Profile". United Soccer League. Archived from the original on November 7, 2014. Retrieved November 7, 2014.
- http://www.hudsonstarobserver.com/content/thunder-soccer-roll-hudson-weiler-may-be-onboard (subscription required)
- http://www.hudsonstarobserver.com/content/weiler-and-thunder-face-superstar-beckham (subscription required)