Dales & District
|Service area||North Yorkshire|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Routes||33 (October 2013)|
|Website||Dales & District website|
The company's original network included services up Wensleydale and around Northallerton. Following Arriva North East closing their depot in Richmond and ceasing many rural services in the area, Dales & District agreed to take on the operation of most of the North Yorkshire County Council funded rural services. This saw a huge expansion in Dales & District's operations with a large increase in the number of vehicles causing local disagreement due to the overnight storage of buses outside their Leeming Bar depot until it could be expanded. Dales & District became the main bus operator for the north-west of North Yorkshire, including services to Darlington.
It operates the 73 service which provides a bus link for passengers on the Wensleydale Railway between their terminus at Leeming Bar railway station and mainline services at Northallerton railway station. From April 2010, the company took over the running of the 767 service from Harrogate to Leeds Bradford Airport from Transdev in Harrogate, although the service only lasted a year, before being transferred to Centrebus.
- Companies House extract company no 3974779 Procters Coaches (North Yorkshire) Limited
- "Show Bus Operator Details for Dales and District". Carlberry.co.uk. Retrieved 8 May 2009.
- "Dales and District Page". Procters Coaches. Archived from the original on 1 April 2011. Retrieved 17 April 2011.
- "Airportxpress Route 767". Harrogate and District. Retrieved 5 March 2010.
- "Britain has no choice over EU bailout". Yorkshire Post. Retrieved 17 April 2011.