From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dalles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dalles may refer to any one of several places in North America:
- Celilo Falls, a series of waterfalls historically called The Dalles, located near the city of the same name
- The Dalles Dam, joining Wasco County, Oregon with Klickitat County, Washington
- Dalles des Morts, historical rapids in Columbia Country, BC
- Dalles of the St. Croix River, a park in Polk, WI
- Fort Dalles, Wasco, Oregon
- The Dalles, a city in Wasco, Oregon
- The Dalles High School, Wasco, Oregon
- The Dalles Municipal Airport, Wasco, Oregon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dalles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.