From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dalrymple may refer to:
- Dalrymple (name), a surname and given name of Scottish origin
- Dalrymple baronets, a number of baronetcies created for people with the surname Dalrymple
- HMS Dalrymple (K427), frigate of the British Royal Navy
- Dalrymple's sign, a medical condition of the eyes associated with goitre
- Mount Dalrymple, an Antarctic mountain
- Dalrymple, Queensland, the first inland town in northern Australia
- Port Dalrymple, name given to the mouth of the Tamar River in what is now George Town, Tasmania in 1798
- Port Dalrymple School, is a K-10 school in George Town, Tasmania
- Dalrymple, East Ayrshire, a small ex-mining village near the west coast of Scotland, in the Parish of Dalrymple
- Dalrymple, South Ayrshire, the part of the Parish of Dalrymple which falls in the adjacent South Ayrshire council area, both south of the village across River Doon and north of the village including Lindston Loch, South Ayrshire
- Kate Dalrymple, a piece in the Scottish traditional music repertoire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dalrymple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.